We're introducing a Supporter Membership Option to help general community members express their support for the Chamber, but who don't necessarily need any of the business benefits in the other categories: -
You are eligible for Supporter Membership if you are:
- A retired business owner, service or similar
- An employee of a local or area-related business
- An employee or staffer of government (Local, State, Federal)
- An employee within Schools and other departments or similar
- A family in the area, going to school in the area or nearby
You'll be kept in the loop with our newsletter and invited to events while getting that warm fuzzy feeling of being part of something positive!
From late 2023, we will also begin offering our Members-Only Discussion System which can be used online or on your mobile phone.
The Chamber is registered as a non-profit organisation. We do not currently charge GST as we are under the ATO's registration turnover threshold. This will be stated in your membership subscription. If this should change, we will notify members of any price changes. Please contact us if you require an official receipt for your records.