We'll be adding important resources to this page, so bookmark it and check back regularly.
- Dr Sophie Scamps, MP has launched the Mackellar Grant Finder - take a look here for vital opportunities that you could apply for.
- The NSW Government has a range of free resources for Small Businesses online to help you start, manage and grow
- Finance for Non-Financial Managers - a great basic course for any business owner or manager even if you outsource bookkeeping
- TED Talks are a fantastic resource of inspiration on a variety of topics that could help your business
- TEDX Sydney has been the launchpad for great things, you can register for annual events
- Show your support for the Voice to Parliament so the resources for businesses and individuals via the official downloadable supporters kit
- Inform and educate about the Uluru Statement and Voice Referendum with resources for reading at the Voice Referendum site.
Mental health and stress is a well known, but little talked about issue for small business owners. Being the master of your own domain can include soaring heights, and regular stressors, uncertainty or isolation, collaboration or strategic alliances, and a balancing act with family and everything in between. You're not alone, and there is support if you're experiencing ups and downs.
- BeyondBlue for Small Businesses
- Business Coaching
- ATO support for difficult times
- Lifeline 13 11 14 or online chat
Come along to our Mixer events and take the weight off your shoulders by sharing with others, and make sure you look after YOU. The Northern Beaches Council lists a range of resources to help.
Do you have a great resource to share? Drop us a line.